10 February 2024

Our trip to France!! Day 1














I somehow convinced Quinton it was time to go to Paris. I told him we were both turning 40 this year and we should do a big Trip!

We made it happen pretty quickly as airline tickets were cheapest in February it seemed. 

It was a long flight over, and we arrived in Paris at 9 AM. We converted Quinton’s phone to a  European phone number, and I had a Wi-Fi phone number.

It was really fun to return to work. Quinton served admission. It was my first trip to Europe. I never felt scared or uncomfortable, because Quinton had the language and the metro system down. I just told him not to lose me for the week.

We were able to drop off our stuff at our Airbnb. We took a good nap because sleeping on the plane isn’t always great. Although we were able to. Lay across four seats between the two of us. We found a local fast food Indian restaurant that was very close to where we were staying. We really loved the chicken curry there and return several times during the week.


 

0 comments: