09 January 2008

The Juggling Act Proceeds

Here we go again!! Winter break is over which means that school has started again; this semester I am taking 9 credit hours. School includes three classes plus one lab, and don't forget about institute with my best friend Tami every week!! Other obligations include 30 hours a week at work, helping my mom a day every week at her scrapbook store, and all of the things that life demands. Don't forget about time with my husband! Last night we had fun seeing "I am Legend" at the movies and going iceskating! We didn't fall once, we are so good! Now we have to make sure nothing else falls this semester: like... homework! (Quinton is even busier, I just like to complain more, lol. He does both school and work full time. I don't know when he's going to sleep or eat!)

3 comments:

tami and todd said...

Wow! That's crazy! Just so you know, if you ever have to blow off institute for whatever, I'll understand. Last night was fun & thanks for your silly comments!

Tyler and Sheena said...

Whoa, too crazy for me and I have three kids. I hope you don't go too crazy.

Tyler and Sheena said...

C'mon, I heard you have a new niece. You could at least blog about that. What have you been up to? We need to get together before Tami leaves.