03 April 2008

FYI: LJ & QT IN NY & DC

School is crazy. So, here I am posting again. But only because of Spring Break. My honey and I flew out East!! We spent a crazy exhausting day in New York, followed by another crazy exhausting day in D.C. My mom made fun of me, because this was our first "real trip" (besides the honey moon): we're grown up, graduated and in college, married... but too young to rent a car! But then again, I don't think a car would have helped in NY.

We saw Everything!! We walked Everywhere!! I even got on the subways!! If it weren't for my husband, I'd still be trying to get out of the JFK airport! Good times! Note to anyone: buy tickets to the Statue of Liberty (ferry) online prior to your trip! The line was longer than Disneyland. We also miraculously found the NY temple, everything was so awesome.

In D.C. we stayed "in the bad part of town." Oops! That's what you get for booking online! Our Shuttle driver offered to find us another hotel! And if he'd gotten us there before 2am, it might have been plausable. No worries, we were fine. The National Mall was amazing! The pic on the right is Quinton and I infront of our future first home: the white house. Hmmm... Maybe I should set a smaller goal for our first home, or we'll
never get out of the apartment!

2 comments:

tami and todd said...

So you only ended up with three, huh ;) I'm so glad you guys went on that trip, it sounds like a lot of fun... next time you're taking me!!

Tyler and Sheena said...

Wow, that sounds like so much fun.